T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been in correspondence with some retailers about getting my shirts and clothing into their stores. I have been asked to submit some samples and propduct information. I would like to know what exactly to send. I do not want to omit anything. Can anyone please advise what I should send and how it should be organized? Thanks

Pierce

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Great question!

While I'm not 100% sure on the answer, I think if you had a decent rapport with any of the people at the stores you talked to, it might not hurt to ask the source directly to see what they expect in the way of samples. That way you know for sure.

Maybe another member who has dealt with this situation in more detail will be able to chime in.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
As a former retailer I think the simple answer is clear. Send them what you do and in the best passable condition. If was the retailer and I asked for a sample (By the way I am in the process of doing just that for a store) then I would not send something that I made just to see what it looks like. I will send one or two of the actual shirt with the design. Nicely ironed and folded in a box (Hint, place a piece of cardboard in fold shirt to keep it looking nice) Then I would give them a catalog sheet of the designs I am offering plus pricing info. Remember the store is the consumer for you. When they see the product you want them to be impressed by what you have. If they open a box and dump out a wrinkled shirt you lost the sale.. Your presentation speaks volumes about you. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts