T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With our show growing like crazy we are looking at doubling or tripling our workload.

Our current workload I just handle by moving folders around the shop and keeping track of dates, etc in my head.

-- I need some scheduling software - I need to be able to enter the print date, in hands date, job name, print info, colors, when blanks arrive, etc on a calendar type system where we can see our workload and then move things around as needed if we are too busy one day.

-- My boss also asked me to start tracking how much printing dollars we are doing per day, how much garment profit we are doing per day, and to start telling him how much money in confirmed orders we have for the upcoming week. So I need software that can handle that - tell me how much we are making per day in sales and based on DUE DATES I enter for each confirmed job tell me how much we have coming up the next week.

Hoping for some free software at least to start.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I see no one has really offered any insight on what they use. I built a Trello board for our production however it is very time consuming and I too am looking for a more efficient way of doing scheduling. I'd love to hear what you have come up with and/or bounce ideas back and forth.

·
Registered
1 Posts
With our show growing like crazy we are looking at doubling or tripling our workload.

Our current workload I just handle by moving folders around the shop and keeping track of dates, etc in my head.

-- I need some scheduling software - I need to be able to enter the print date, in hands date, job name, print info, colors, when blanks arrive, etc on a calendar type system where we can see our workload and then move things around as needed if we are too busy one day.

-- My boss also asked me to start tracking how much printing dollars we are doing per day, how much garment profit we are doing per day, and to start telling him how much money in confirmed orders we have for the upcoming week. So I need software that can handle that - tell me how much we are making per day in sales and based on DUE DATES I enter for each confirmed job tell me how much we have coming up the next week.

Hoping for some free software at least to start.
Any ideas?
I def recommend you check out teesom. We have used it for almost a year now. We have tried a few others out there (printavo and inksoft) and found teesom to be the best software yet. It does everything you listed and a lot of amazing other things as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts