T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Photoshop is great, Illustrator is great and Corel Draw x4 is great. I would download the demos and see what one you like the most. Also lynda.com is a tutotial site where you can buy a tutorial on any of these product. If you don't know how to use any of these programs I would highly recomend lynda.com.There dvd tutorials will answer almost every question you will have.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Honestly photoshop is what I use. I have corel but they are 2 totally different programs and am used to photoshop. As I mentioned before go to lynda.com they have the best tutorials for every program and they are really thorough.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If you need help designing tshirts look at digitalartsolutions.com. Smart Designs is a Corel Draw add on that has templates, vector art, etc, for all types of designing. It's a little pricey, but, if you're not an artist (like me), it's well worth the money.

Suzette70

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im trying to download the illustrator demo to check how it is , but how can i buy the program.

Im currently trying to design t shirt's for my brand i wanna start
I also need help with a patent and copyright and all that.

Any information would be great.

My AIm is lilbii i am also on, thnx

·
Registered
37 Posts
I love illustrator. U can make the size of the image big or small. And u will not loose quality. Go get the wow illustrator cs3 tutorial book from the library and learn the program. I also have a lot of websites on it. Message me if u need any info. I'm a graphic designer going into the tshirt design business and this website is wonderful
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am currently using Photoshop cs3 Extended.

Will this be as good as illustrator, my current project
I wanna try making a snake, but i need help with the shape and color so forth

·
Registered
37 Posts
photoshop will do but becareful if you want to make the snake bigger with photoshop you cant skale it to any size because of the resolution. and it will show like tiny pixels. try downloading illustrator and you can draw a snake from the pen tool. and you can use alot of brushes from photoshop and work with the two programs togather. I will look for a tutorial if they have one for snakes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.