T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I use CS4 and will upgrade to CS5 when it ships.

·
Registered
903 Posts
cs5. wow when is that suppose to release. mostly cs3 and cs4 are the same i just dont like cs4 for some reason also they took off some features that were on cs3 for cs4. hopefully that made sense

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
cs5. wow when is that suppose to release. mostly cs3 and cs4 are the same i just dont like cs4 for some reason also they took off some features that were on cs3 for cs4. hopefully that made sense
CS5 is already out... CS5 for $699, CS5 Extended for $999

·
Registered
903 Posts
oh ok, no wonder i had someone telling me about version 5 and i was like what cs4 is the latest. I might have to check out cs5, ima see maybe ill get it free.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I woke up this morning and had an email from Adobe saying CS5 is now shipping. Upgrade time!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Adobe CS4 the wife uses CS3, hey Mark we got the same email, guess we'll be upgrading also, my wife didn't like CS4 and I have encountered the problem with some fonts in CS4 but nothing very upsetting it just chokes on some fonts when loading, after seeing some of the advances in Photoshop CS5 I can't wait to try it out.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Adobe CS4 the wife uses CS3, hey Mark we got the same email, guess we'll be upgrading also, my wife didn't like CS4 and I have encountered the problem with some fonts in CS4 but nothing very upsetting it just chokes on some fonts when loading, after seeing some of the advances in Photoshop CS5 I can't wait to try it out.
I had some problems with CS4 as well. It turned out to be my video driver. I upgraded it and all was well from then on. I liked the work-flow improvements over CS3 in CS4. It was not a major upgrade over CS3, but I thought it was decent.

CS5 seems to be a major upgrade that Corel is going to have to bust their behinds to catch up to. I am really looking forward to getting CS5 installed.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I had some problems with CS4 as well. It turned out to be my video driver. I upgraded it and all was well from then on. I liked the work-flow improvements over CS3 in CS4. It was not a major upgrade over CS3, but I thought it was decent.

CS5 seems to be a major upgrade that Corel is going to have to bust their behinds to catch up to. I am really looking forward to getting CS5 installed.
Yeah, Adobe has always been picky about video drivers/cards, if you do any video editing with Premier or use After Effects be aware that those applications in CS5 require a 64 bit OS to install and work, the rest of the suite is fine on a 32 bit system.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Yeah, Adobe has always been picky about video drivers/cards, if you do any video editing with Premier or use After Effects be aware that those applications in CS5 require a 64 bit OS to install and work, the rest of the suite is fine on a 32 bit system.
I will be running CS5 on a 64 bit system running Windows 7 Professional.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOW,Alot of CS4. I don't have anything yet and was getting ready to buy something. I use Flexi Sign for the sig business, but it is limited with what it can do with pictures. Can I design complicated shirt designs with CS4

1 - 20 of 37 Posts