T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am new in t-shirt printing and i need your help. I am starting a children clothing line and like you know most of kids tops have graphics on it. I dont have so much money to hire graphic artist or buy all the machine at once. I would like to find out what method i should start with that will give me the best till i grow and introduce other methods and also where can i get a well detailed tutorials on the various printing methods available.

Attached is a type of print i would like to make

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
A heat press is always a good start, it gives you a bunch of options from Plastisol or inkjet transfers to vinyl.

To start I believe that vinyl is the best way to begin (it's how I started). It's cheap (ish) to start off, clean and easy as well as being simple to maintain consistency.

As you move on you'll probably want to think about screen printing onto the garments or onto transfer sheets.

So, my advice would be to start with vinyl. Buy a heat press and a cutter - the cameo would be fine if you are on a budget or just ask someone who has a cutter if they would be willing to cut a few designs for you (I do this for a couple of people) then you can keep a small stock of your designs and press them onto your tees as they sell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.