T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can someone guide me as to which printer to buy. I am looking for a printer that can print on vinyl heat transfer material that is used for clothing. I want to be able to print multi color desings, print the heat transfers and put them on clothing. I am looking a at a Mutoh PRISMJET VJ printer but I dont know what other printer options are available.

I kinda went about this backwards I bought a Roland 24" cutter first and then realized that I needed a printer to do what I want.

· Registered
10,343 Posts
We replaced our dtg with the versacamm and really love it. For light garments we use a clear film we print on. Much better than dtg. For darks Charles is right. It can be heavy and imprintables is working on that.

But you can also do decals, banners, posters and much more. We run ours nearly every hour we are open.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We replaced our dtg with the versacamm and really love it. For light garments we use a clear film we print on. Much better than dtg. For darks Charles is right. It can be heavy and imprintables is working on that.

But you can also do decals, banners, posters and much more. We run ours nearly every hour we are open.

Which versacamm model would you recommend ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.