T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i use neenah soft stretch for light colors and neenah opaque for dark but i only use my old inkjet printer so they arent very bright but get the job done for kids shirts i do. I only use vinyl right now and then use those heat transfers my question is what printer do i need to buy i was looking at Epson stylus c88 because thats in my budget after just buying the brother se400 embroidery machine. so with that Epson being in my budget are there special inks i would need to buy? i know i need pigment ink do they make pigment ink for that printer? im not finding to much on my research. if i used that printer with the ink it comes with on my JJPS transfer sheets will they be bright?

any help would so be appreciated, thank you!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am SO sorry I meant do you know of a machine that is $150 or less that will take pigment ink.
Sorry
Jackie
Yes lol I have the same question so let's cross out fingers that a more experienced person can help us and answer our question because I'm having a problem finding any under $300

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does anyone know if a Epson WorkForce WF-2760 All-in-One Printer will take pigment ink. I went to Epson page and could not find anywhere that it says it does.
okay i finally found some dang answers and couldnt be any happier!!!!!!!

***DURABrite Ultra pigment ink, like all Epson inks, uses a quick drying formula. Epson prints can be touched without fear of causing smudges, right after printing and beyond.***

also checkout
https://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store441/home.php?cat=211

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The link you put up it says it does.
Oh okay I was looking at specs on website at walmart and it didn't sat durbrite. But the link does say they all use pigment based but I think the durbrite is newer? Not sure either way you should get really great prints with the one you are ordering too! I get my heat transfer sheets on eBay for an amazing price for JJSP 10 for $10 for lights and the opaque sheets for darks 8 for $10.95

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Once you guys learn how much ink it takes to print vibrant transfers and how expensive ink is from Epson, you are going to look into refillable cartridges. There are refillable carts for the C88. Not sure about the 2750/60.

When comparing, please take that into consideration.
Wow you totally read my mind I actually posted a new thread asking if anyone had the workforce 2760 or The Stylist because I'm reading a lot that they take tons and tons of ink

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.