T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a a very small budget about $300.00 to get me a press what type would be the best for the amount of money i have to spend i've been looking but it seems the more i look the harder it gets to pick one i see some the look like theay come with everything you need to get started and some are just the perss.
thanks aaron

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm not looking to heat press just silk screen a few tee's for me and my boys and if i can make a few bucks along the way that would be cool i was looking at one from silk screening supplies theay have one for about $300.00 was asking if taht was a good one or not or should i shop around a little more or just look for one used i have no idea of where to go
aaron

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
solmu you got it that is what i'm looking to do and your right learning somthing new could be fun i'll just keep looking around i'll find somthing i guess that is waht i was looking for someone that played with one .

thanks aaron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.