T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my job is to sell clothes and bags. I would like to buy a washable transfer paper to print my own sketch and brand. My question is which one has the most duration without fails? And which one it doesn t has the plastic touch? I don’t want my sketch to print inside a square I would like a natural print result like the usual clothes with prints. Of course my costumers when will buy it, I would like to wash it like any other cloth (at hand or washing machine) without problems. I have a Canon ip 3600 inkjet printer. Thank you and I will be happy to have news from you soon.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Hello my job is to sell clothes and bags. I would like to buy a washable transfer paper to print my own sketch and brand. My question is which one has the most duration without fails? And which one it doesn t has the plastic touch? I don’t want my sketch to print inside a square I would like a natural print result like the usual clothes with prints. Of course my costumers when will buy it, I would like to wash it like any other cloth (at hand or washing machine) without problems. I have a Canon ip 3600 inkjet printer. Thank you and I will be happy to have news from you soon.
You need to look into custom plastisol heat transfer. Do a forum search for custom plastisol transfer. Lots of info about custom transfer.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Jetpro Softstretch is by far the softest transfer paper for LIGHT garments that I've found, haven't found a dark transfer paper that I like yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
for light tees i love using JPSS! It is very durable, not heavy, looks very bright and natural, and if you trim around your design you won't see the polymer! :)

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
If you really like no polymer around the image at all Imageclip for inkjet is self weeding. Same feel, durability and quality as JPSS. Of course no polymer window to boot.

Just make sure your canon ink is pigmented ink. It lasts longer and will not bleed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts