T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work from home -and when i get time between doing art work for and making shirts i drive around handing out flyers& biz. cards-i was wondering if anyone has ideas of good businesses to target that frequently re-order-any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
A good place to start is offering specials to your existing customers, i.e. give them discounts on referring business back to you. Another good on-line area that's free to market your products is www.merchantcircle.com that way you can connect with other vendors (in your local area) and create coupons, newsletters, etc. all for free. They also have a paid service if you are looking for a more aggressive approach to marketing

·
Registered
70 Posts
I work from home -and when i get time between doing art work for and making shirts i drive around handing out flyers& biz. cards-i was wondering if anyone has ideas of good businesses to target that frequently re-order-any suggestions?
what kind f flyers and biz cards do you hand out.

make a radio commercial! witht he money you invole in print and time...you can do radio.works for all buis!! its not that expensive!

for like 300 you can get a weeks commercials on the radio and remote, where they some to your buisness

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I give out business cards and hang them up everywhere I go. I wear my own shirts and never hesitate to tell people what I do. I have been operating this way for over 13 years now and plan to continue on. .... JB

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great advice jb i try and be as motivated-i talk to people in stores-dog walking-i even target home depots for contractors

1 - 7 of 7 Posts