T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,027 Posts
I use Thermoflex Plus. Works great for me. So many out there. Your going to have to do your own testing to see what you like best. Good luck.

· Registered
818 Posts
I've used Siser Easy Weed and Thermoflex.

Siser: Thinner, easier to weed, shrinks more when pressed, in my experience.

Thermoflex: thicker (heavier print), more difficult to weed, little to no shrinkage.

If I was printing a light weight garment, Siser. Something like a standard T or uniform Thermoflex.

Shrinkage is not a visual issue, but could be problematic when layering colors. Thermoflex layered easier, but was very heavy.

· Registered
4,323 Posts
I use 20 inch wide Heat press vinyl to save $$ on designs, you can always throw a saying in the scraps, and I purchase from
Heatpressvinyl the vinyl is called EZ-Cut.
I have used it for years and it has never let me down.
MMM

· Registered
1,643 Posts
Easy-Weed by Siser works well for me from Specialty Graphics he's on the left side , in vendors.

I love Specialty Graphics too.
I use all of their Heat Transfer vinyl film.

What I really like about them is they sell by the foot so I am able to have lots of colors - in every brand - on hand. :)

Heat applied transfer vinyl film for t-shirt and apparel decorating

They are a wonderful company with great customer service!
All of my orders have always arrived with great speed.

Click on the little yellow star by their name - in the preferred vendors list to the left of this page - to see their t-shirtforum member discount.

I also like JOTO's Multicut heat applied vinyl, but they do not sell by the foot as of yet. So you will have to buy a whole roll - starting at 3 yards I think.
http://jotopaper.com/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.browse&category_id=59

· Registered
1,967 Posts
I love Specialty Graphics too.
I use all of their Heat Transfer vinyl film.

What I really like about them is they sell by the foot so I am able to have lots of colors - in every brand - on hand. :)

Heat applied transfer vinyl film for t-shirt and apparel decorating

They are a wonderful company with great customer service!
All of my orders have always arrived with great speed.

Click on the little yellow star by their name - in the preferred vendors list to the left of this page - to see their t-shirtforum member discount.

I also like JOTO's Multicut heat applied vinyl, but they do not sell by the foot as of yet. So you will have to buy a whole roll - starting at 3 yards I think.
Transfer Vinyls | Joto. Bringing Images To Life
Yeah, Dave is great isn't he, it is also great that he is only 15 miles from us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.