T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm a sales manager workin' in a garments factory in china, t-shirt is our main products. In the past 5 years, we indeed established a longterm business relationship with the customers in us,uk and other countries. But we find nearly all of our t-shirts were produced as the customers' design. We're gonna spread our market by our own design t-shirts this year, and i know you're really experienced in the t-shirt market, so would you pls give me some suggestion on what kind of t-shirt will be attractive?

Whatever your comment will be appreciated.:)

Thanks

Rainie

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
hummm... Vote for Pedro type t-shirts... just kidding.:)

Heck, you are in China. That is where a lot of famous fashion designers continue to have stuff manufactured in factories like yours .... i assume.

you tell us, what are the factories in china manufacturing our days ?

i have a t-shirts from Gianni Versace, just 1 mind you :( , that was made there.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
There are lots of different style t-shirts that are popular and attractive. Some people like slogan t-shirts with words on them, some like more fashion/artistic designs with offset design positioning. Some like offensive t-shirts, some like t-shirts about fishing.

What is your market?

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Rodney said:
There are lots of different style t-shirts that are popular and attractive. Some people like slogan t-shirts with words on them, some like more fashion/artistic designs with offset design positioning. Some like offensive t-shirts, some like t-shirts about fishing.

What is your market?
I Like t-shirts with caviar stains on them...:) lol,

actually, i started liking stain t-shirts after i saw Steve Jocz from Sum 41 rock band wear one.... i think his was a ketchup stain shirt though. I though this would be the next t-shirt trend for sure. No joke.

·
Registered
227 Posts
LucyRoberts said:
I Like t-shirts with caviar stains on them...:) lol,

actually, i started liking stain t-shirts after i saw Steve Jocz from Sum 41 rock band wear one.... i think his was a ketchup stain shirt though. I though this would be the next t-shirt trend for sure. No joke.
If it is the next trend I will be able to relax a bit by shutting down the press for awhile and just letting my grandkids wear the shirts LOL.... I have 13 Grandchildren so I guess the ouput would be about 26 shirts an hour (They dont seem to take very long getting stains on them) If I cook hotdogs just might be able to double that, to 52 an hour....... My God Semi-retirement is just around the corner.....LOL.... I Love It!!!!!

Seriously though I dont doubt that it would become the rage... The Public is a very strange and fickled animal. Wouldn't surprize me at all... Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts