T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We currently have a large format Epson Surecolor T33270 that's on the fritz. Looking for a new printer; we print through AccuRip. We'd like recommendations on what everybody here uses and likes; something that lasts and is good quality and won't give us trouble. Only need for printing on roll transparency and would like a printer that cuts the transparency after printing. What do you highly recommend for printing your transparencies?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same here...... we are running an Epson Stylus pro 4900 that prints from a roll... We would love to continue using rolls if possible.

·
Registered
754 Posts
That's funny, I saw the title and came in to post, do not buy a T3270....

Mine never worked. Not once, Epson wouldn't do anything.

It's a great printer mind you, just does not work with transparencies.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Our T3270 is 4 years old, and has printed thousands and thousands of films. Twice, there were registration issues in that time, but a couple of emails with a tech telling me how to do a deep dive and make some adjustments, and the problem was fixed. I'm surprised to hear you had trouble making it print transparencies, since I know a number of folks with them using them every day.

Steve

·
Registered
754 Posts
Our T3270 is 4 years old, and has printed thousands and thousands of films. Twice, there were registration issues in that time, but a couple of emails with a tech telling me how to do a deep dive and make some adjustments, and the problem was fixed. I'm surprised to hear you had trouble making it print transparencies, since I know a number of folks with them using them every day.

Steve
Yeah, I worded my response poorly.

Mine simply didn't work with transparencies, as in my printer itself was borked, not that the printer in general doesn't work with transparencies.

I have been using it for printing posters, and it's been great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts