T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im still new, I trying to understand how all the kind of heat transfer paper work,
I have a GO UNO printer. I understand if I need to print WHITE image in Dark garment I use Koncert. But I understand it is only for White,
What if I have a Design with many different colors, including white..
if I use Koncert is only for white, but not others colors.
if I use Image clip the white part of the design if not transferring to the transfer sheet..
what is my option??
thanks so much

· Registered
4,816 Posts
Hi, Im still new, I trying to understand how all the kind of heat transfer paper work,
I have a GO UNO printer. I understand if I need to print WHITE image in Dark garment I use Koncert. But I understand it is only for White,
What if I have a Design with many different colors, including white..
if I use Koncert is only for white, but not others colors.
if I use Image clip the white part of the design if not transferring to the transfer sheet..
what is my option??
thanks so much
Let me ask you this. Why would you use white toner on a white shirt? Use Imageclip laser for light and save the white toner for dark shirt. It is much cheaper than Imageclip laser for dark or Koncert T. Anyway if you still want to use the white toner try Imageclip for light as would do with dark shirt. The theory behind self weeding transfer such as Imageclip laser for light or Imageclip inkjet for light is the polymer from the transfer will only stick to laser toner. That is why the white part transferred is the color of the shirt. Since UNO has white toner the polymer will stick to the white part of image then the transferred image will have white.

BTW is the white toner opaqued enough to block the color of the shirt?

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for all your help.
there are design in colors but with white in the middle, for example I have a green airplane, inside have the american flat, red, blue and white, when I print with "image clip light", the white is coming like a empty space .. I think it doesn't look nice..

I think I got the answer at neenah® IMAGE CLIP® Laser Light Heat Transfer Paper, Part 3 of 4: Transfer Tests.. in the CONDE site.

that explain what exactly I want to do..I suppose now my option is print in tecniprint 4.0 and weed it by hand mmmmm
:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.