T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
334 Posts
I wish I knew. I have only ordered them. I have done shirts with the same look and feel as that. I used Howard, I just went and checked the mistakes I have from the last order.

Matter of fact some from transfer express look close also.

Hope this helps.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It does and I did some more research and I think your right. Do you have a good company that does your work? I am new to this so if you can't give that information I understand . Now all the pictures my client gave me makes more sense. Thanks again

· Registered
334 Posts
I would think if this can be made into a transfer by screening, then it can be made directly onto a shirt. I'm not positive but maybe you can ask in the sceening section. I have no desire to screen, but if you do it already??? For me I'm busy enough now. :)

I have used Howard sportwear and transfer express.

· Registered
344 Posts
there are also special effects screen printing products that can raise the ink, put a clear glossy coat over it, puff up the ink when it cures.

If you look on the inside of the shirt underneath the print, do you see white ink or do you just see the two colors? If you see white then it had a white underbase and was probably screenprinted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.