T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I found this at » Writable Flex T-Shirts at Spreadshirt - Custom T-Shirt Talk - » Articles

Spreadshirt just announced in their newsletter that it is introducing a cool idea of flex printing that you can write on. The flex print acts just like a chalkboard/wipeboard and you can use some type of marker (erasable marker) and write, re-write, until you go bonkers. I can imagine a few designs or instances where I would love to write on someones chest. Spreadshirt will also send you an erasable magic marker (not sure if its free or for a charge) with your order. I hope to see some type of glow in the dark marker so you can have a changing message in the dark. The new writable flex t-shirts will be available on August 15th so grab a Spreadshirt Coupon and get yourself a fun new t-shirt.

I vaguely remember a post here a while back, where someone mentioned a site where you could get a shirt like this. Ah ha! Found it - http://www.t-shirtforums.com/member-introductions/t11133.html

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
For what Ive read, it is vinyl, like pol-flex, only that it is white and you can print on it and cut like pili-flex and transfer to shirt. It is vinyl you can print on, for shirts.
Opaque transfers are pretty much the same thing. There must be something different.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.