T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember where I saw a post that someone wanted to know what the highest number of prints have been done on a dtg printer, but here are two recent pictures that show 193,504 and 212,454 prints on two different printers. That is the highest I have seen or heard of on a dtg printer. However, there might be more out there that are higher.

Notice how the plastic over the buttons on the control panel has worn out. Got to imagine that takes a couple of years to do that. I guess this company got their ROI and more back on these printers.

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Hey Mark I guess I'm way behind since we are approaching 2K prints on our refurb T2 (who knows how many prints it had before it was refurbished by EZ is there any way to tell?) I guess I got about 200k to go to catch up I'd better get to printing! LOL!

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jon,

Not sure on the 2200 printer, but the Epson 48X0 series will print out something that tells you the number of prints. Might be able to check the owners manual to see if this will work on your printer. However, not sure if all that switches if you replace the mother board on an Epson printer.

Mark

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ensure, you have version 4.0 or higher and go into the menus and under total prints it should read a number. if your not at version 4.0, go to the brother web site and long on and download the latest version 4.06.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts