T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

The subject says it all really - What is the difference between the Kiosk 1 & 2? Perhaps the Kiosk 1 is known more commonly as the Kiosk?

How difficult is the conversion of the Kiosk1 & Kiosk 2 to the bagged ink system - I understand a bagged system is far less troublesome than the bottles.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Hi guys
How difficult is the conversion of the Kiosk1 & Kiosk 2 to the bagged ink system - I understand a bagged system is far less troublesome than the bottles.
/quote]

We have the Kiosk 2 and converted to bags.. I highly recommend that you do this. The bottles are nothing more than a waste of time, energy and money.

It is fairly easy to convert.. the people at Belquette are wonderful and great people to do business with.

Here are some pictures.

In the last picture you will see the 3 bottles of white versus the bag of white .. the 3 bottles of white are at the level it needs to be refilled at in order to continue printing. Whereas the bag is completely empty and you must change it out and put a new bag.

No mixing of new and old ink and the only leveling game you play..(its a leveling game with the white bottles) is slight lifting the bag so that all the white can come out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts