T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how to contact some celebrites & or athletes to wear your clothingline.

- Lets say not for a commercial, but just to wear in everyday life. Send it for free.

- Sending and asking if they wouldn't mind if they put a photo of them wearing it on your website.

- others.

Has anyone ever tried getting anyone known to wear their stuff?

Has anyone ever tried contacting a local athlete to wear your stuff for money or free?

* What is the best way to come at them to do it for free or for not allot of money.

* Where can you get contact information?

* Suggestions..

:)

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
They have ad agencies that specialize in doing stuff like this, but that wouldn't fall under your "free or not allot of money" requirement. They do gift bag shows after award shows and things like that.

You can find some more tips on getting celebrity addresses here:
celebrity marketing related topics at T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just ask! You'd be surprised how many people say yes when you're offering free stuff :) And between MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I'd be shocked if you couldn't find some way to contact them. You can also almost always find some "[email protected]" or "[email protected]" email address on that person's Web site.

I should say, though, that I've never aimed for athletes or super-famous "stars" (mainly just comedians that I like), but I've never had a bad experience. Mostly people are really nice and just appreciative that you'd send them cool stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.