T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how to contact some celebrites & or athletes to wear your clothingline.

- Lets say not for a commercial, but just to wear in everyday life. Send it for free.

- Sending and asking if they wouldn't mind if they put a photo of them wearing it on your website.

- others.

Has anyone ever tried getting anyone known to wear their stuff?

Has anyone ever tried contacting a local athlete to wear your stuff for money or free?

* What is the best way to come at them to do it for free or for not allot of money.

* Where can you get contact information?

* Suggestions..

:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I reckon you should aim for 'local celebrities' first, they'd generally be more accessible and approachable, plus they are probably more willing to support local industry!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just ask! You'd be surprised how many people say yes when you're offering free stuff :) And between MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I'd be shocked if you couldn't find some way to contact them. You can also almost always find some "[email protected]" or "[email protected]" email address on that person's Web site.

I should say, though, that I've never aimed for athletes or super-famous "stars" (mainly just comedians that I like), but I've never had a bad experience. Mostly people are really nice and just appreciative that you'd send them cool stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts