T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into purchasing and learning how to operate a DTG printer for my company. There are so many to choose from and obviously each company has 100 reasons why theirs is superior.

What is the best printer on the market right now? Which printers are easy to use and produce high-quality shirts? Which printers are low maintenance? Which companies have the best customer support?

If you have any insight on any of the above questions or an opinion regarding a specific printer in general, I would love to hear from you!

So far, I've looked the most closely into the DTG Viper. I've heard mixed reviews and have not had a good experience with their sales team (the person I spoke on the phone with stopped responding after just one email). I've read mostly negative reviews on Anajet so I will likely stay away from them. I've read some positive reviews on the Brothers series and the new Epson printer so I'm giving them some consideration.

If you've read any of my other posts we are also weighing the possibility of outsourcing altogether. Thanks for your help in getting me to a decision.

· Registered
2,510 Posts
The Neoflex has consistently won competition after competition -- I believe 3 years in a row. Because you can load many shirts at once and the printer will then run unattended, it frees up your time if you run a shop alone. Also, the NeoRip comes profiled for many t-shirt colors and ink options, from a high speed production mode to a high quality mode. If you browse the Neoflex forum here, you'll see the support from the OEM and from end users is superior to any other forum on TSF.

Of course, all DTG printers are reliant on operators who know what they're doing. Make sure whatever you buy includes free hands-on-training, and a strong supplier who can make sure you're up and running if you run into problems.

The Resolute RJet5 is coming back to the States at the end of March. That one also has some amazing features and a manufacturer that is very active on these forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.