T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started using Jet Pro ss transfer paper for white t-shirts for photos. I don't like it that much...I have a Hix heat press. I set it for 385 degrees at 5 pressure and 30 seconds pressing time...It seems like some of the ink from the photo does not transfer onto the white t-shirt...What happened to the clear soft transfer paper for light t-shirts that pro world used to sell?

What is the best transfer paper to print photos and images on light t-shirts?

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I have not done much of this, but JPSS is what I used, and it worked well. And it seems to be what everyone recommends.

I used OEM Epson pigment ink. 375 for 30 sec at fairly heavy pressure. Peel and stretch. Repress for 10 seconds with parchment paper.

Some residue/stain remains on the paper after you peel. That's normal, and nothing to worry about. Does the image on the shirt actually look bad in some way? Say more about that and maybe someone can suggest a better printer setting to use (I can't remember off hand the correct printer settings as haven't done this in a while).

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
i agree with NoXid
50/50 white tee with jpss
375 30 secs heavy, heavy pressure
peel hot, light stretch, cover with parchment paper and repress for 10 secs
peel and another light stretch while hot

do not wash for 24 hours
first wash should be inside-out in cold water

what is your printer make and model and settings?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.