T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I deal completely in transfers when it comes to making my t-shirts. I do not do the transfers, but have someone else do them for me. About 25 at a time.

Right now I have two seperate designs that I need to have done. After talking to them, I can have both designs put onto 1 transfer (transfer will then be cut when a t-shirt needs to be made). This will be a 6 color print. Each design has 4 colors, but since they are different, 2 colors are different on each design.

The cost for 25 would be $297. $11.88 a transfer which breaks down to $5.94 a design.

I'm wishing I could get the cost down for each desgin.

Anyone have any ideas? I wish I could just screen print the shirts, but I don't have the money to screen print over a 100 designs with that many t-shirts, let alone the warehouse to keep them in.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
What about F&M's Freedom transfers? They are 4-color process so you could have a gazillion colors and it wouldn't cost more. You can also gang up as much stuff on a page that will fit at no extra charge.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now my transfers are screen printed. How are these "F&M's" compared to that? What are the pros and cons?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts