T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

im starting a t-shirt bussines, im looking a place that sells good heat transfers vynils, can anyone tell me a good place where i can find decent prices..

Thanks

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
This probably shouldn't have been in the Signs and Decals section, so hopefully a moderator will put it in the regular Vinyl Cutters/Transfers area.

Anyway, for being a member of the forum you can request free samples from Josh at Imprintables (check the Exclusive discounts and offers forum). I've used their Eco-Film (plain color non printable) and their Solutions Opaque (printable with solvent printer), both seemed very decent compared to the items I've used in the past. The opaque is a bit heavier hand when compared to Eco-Film, but it gave me a solution for color'ed logos on blacks and darks (use my Brother DTG for lights and some darker colors)

I've also heard good things about Heat Applied transfer vinyl for t-shirt applications (haven't used em yet though).

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I bought some ecofilm at the nbm show from josh and it works great :) very easy to weed and very easy to peel. I also bought some vinyl from specialty that I am getting ready to test and will tell after I try it if I like it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts