T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all; yes I just want to print ONE-TSHIRT; I know is not worth for small vendors, but the big/popular sites say "No minimum" but then at the end the price they are giving is for whole sale. Any vendor or leads you guys could recommend?
Also, I was wondering if is maybe easier to just do heat-transfer. If so could you guide me to where I can get the heat transfer-ready printed image?
Thank you guys, new and learning...
Happy 2018 to all!

· Registered
236 Posts
Hello to all; yes I just want to print ONE-TSHIRT; I know is not worth for small vendors, but the big/popular sites say "No minimum" but then at the end the price they are giving is for whole sale. Any vendor or leads you guys could recommend?
Also, I was wondering if is maybe easier to just do heat-transfer. If so could you guide me to where I can get the heat transfer-ready printed image?
Thank you guys, new and learning...
Happy 2018 to all!
Do you have a heat press?

· Registered
3,145 Posts
If it's just a phrase or any one color print (or a simple two color print) I'd recommend cut vinyl. If it's a multi color print you can do a google search for "DTG printing" in your area. Chances are there will be a few places that will do it for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.