T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

from the UK I'm am a newbie to this forum
and to this industry!
I am looking to set up a part time business selling printed t shirts online. I want to print onto vinyl and then cut it and heat press onto a t shirts! The logos are multiple colours this opting for printing on vinyl!
I have read the epson 7700 potentially could do this job but not 100% sure! Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers

· Registered
708 Posts
You need heat transfers or silk screening for this. If you get heat transfers for dark shirts, it's like a white piece of material you then press onto the shirt - you need to cut out any unprinted areas you don't want to be white so you would need a cutter with a registration eye or know how to set up for contour cutting without registration if you already have a cutter without one.

Keep in mind most people do not like dark t-shirt transfers because it's like putting a giant plastic sticker on your shirt and doesn't feel nearly as soft or flexible as a clear/light shirt transfer such as JPSS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.