T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have created a line that will become as hot as "Life is Good" (I can only pray it will):)...the key is the marketing of it....the next step is cruical...
it has sold out in all the small location I have placed it in here on Cape Cod...whenever I wear it...which is almost "daily" I am approach and asked where I got it ...what is my next move...help..:confused:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have created a line that will become as hot as "Life is Good" (I can only pray it will):)...the key is the marketing of it....the next step is cruical...
it has sold out in all the small location I have placed it in here on Cape Cod...whenever I wear it...which is almost "daily" I am approach and asked where I got it ...what is my next move...help..:confused:
Your next move would be 'searching' this forum! Trust me ALL of your questions will be answered! :D

Good Luck!:)

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Why not build a website and sell to the world.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Your next step is to get the word out to more people. If it's something that has universal appeal like "Life is Good" I would agree with Rodney. Start up a website and sell it to everyone.

Before you do that though, make sure you understand the brand and how you want to present it. Figure out what makes it attractive and what makes it sell and emphasize those features.

·
Registered
5 Posts
PatDaly,

I was wondering what steps you took to protect your idea. I assume this is still something you are pursuing based on your other posts. Would live to hear about it!

Redarrow

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm happy for your success! I'm visiting Cape Cod til the end of the month, where can I get one?!
I'm not anywhere ready yet, so am envious and happy to hear someone hitting it big with their idea!
N

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have created a line that will become as hot as "Life is Good"
Sounds like you have done what many on this forum (including me) hope to do; create an 'in demand' brand. So are you going for the 'scarce' item route, or why are you letting stores sell out ? aren't they doing re-orders /

1 - 14 of 14 Posts