T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You. We are currently working on adding more brands and styles. That is the most time-consuming part.

Wow. Very complete.

Consider offering an expanded choice in apparel other than T-Shirts. For example, it looks like you don't offer a zippered hoodie and you offer only a single polo shirt. How about more apparel choices and also offering hats.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Like it! A few minor things: all the movement on the home page is a bit busy for me. You might consider slowing the slide show timings or removing one of the slideshows. In the top right - "checkout" looks out of place. if you could maintain that margin it would look cleaner. Everything else is clean so I noticed that one thing. If you don't know the proper coding you can probably add white space to the bottom of the image and that will force "checkout" to line up with the other text. In "How to Remove Backgrounds from Images" "request" is missing a final "s".

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your feed back. "how to remove backgrounds from images" could you tell me where you see this ? I have this reference all over the website from the blog to the software and different options.

Like it! A few minor things: all the movement on the home page is a bit busy for me. You might consider slowing the slide show timings or removing one of the slideshows. In the top right - "checkout" looks out of place. if you could maintain that margin it would look cleaner. Everything else is clean so I noticed that one thing. If you don't know the proper coding you can probably add white space to the bottom of the image and that will force "checkout" to line up with the other text. In "How to Remove Backgrounds from Images" "request" is missing a final "s".

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, can you tell me if you have your browser zoomed in ? On my screen, I am not finding the issue with the checkout page but definitely need to get to the bottom of it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. Its not on the checkout page. Its the word "checkout" in the top right of the index page. It doesn't line up with the text margins below. I changed my browser size (full screen and smaller) and received the same result. I'm using FF.

I noticed the missing "s" from "request" on at the bottom of your index page but it may be elsewhere if this text is repeated.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looking for feedback on the website. What do you think should be added ? Or changes that can be made ? www.needtshirtsnow.com
I have to say, you did a great job. The website is so good. And I try to design a T-shirt and I think the process is easy but interesting.

Here are my suggestions, for reference only.
Firstly, more kinds of tees, or hoodies will offer more choices.

Secondly, you should add live chat or question & answer on your website. It is convenient for the customers who want to get more information. If you can live chat with them so that you can solve their problems directly and efficiently.

Hope my answer will help you.
:D:D

Sharon

·
Registered
5 Posts
needtshirtsnow- Looking through your site couple things stuck out to me.

1.) First the homepage was way to busy for me; information overload for me. I might try to move some of that info on FAQ page to clean up homepage.

2.) Noticed tshirt graphics took awhile to load on my machine when playing with tshirt designer

3.) I saw a decent amount of shirts and pics that were very low quality. I understand you are going for better load times but I would look into a great mix between size for speed and good quality picture so it is not fuzzy.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.