T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my website up and have a design ling link from proworl that has all their transfers but I cant figure an easy way for them to add the item to my shopping cart without having to remember the item number. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you are asking about proworlds site, T-Shirt Designs then I also would like to know about that. It is a great website, but doesn't have a feature to add the transfer info/stock number so a customer could pick several and not have to write them down on a piece of paper.

I think a non-orderable (probably not a word) shopping cart would be a nice tool and could then be sent via email to the website that directed the customer to art4myshirt so that the transfer can be ordered and produced. JMO

Maybe the website could be "branded" and used along with existing websites, or maybe give the database to use and link to a website so that when changes are made at ProWorld, they would reflect on your own site.

·
Registered
64 Posts
This is great feedback and in the months ahead we're considering updating this site to allow customers to brand it with their own name, logos etc. We're also considering allowing filtering of specific transfers only. Finally, we're exploring ways that your customer can add items to a virtual type cart and then have that cart info sent back to you so you can use that information as a basis for an order from the customer. What do you think about that? What other suggestions or feedback do you have so we can consider?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts