T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sexy prints using Resolute R-Jet5. I have been using this printer for a couple of years now and am still impressed how easy it is print images so the printed image has the same detail that I see on my computer.

My experience of using other DTG printers I have confidence to say any firm that wants to compete in the printing market should be looking at using the Resolute DTG printers.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Have you had any mechanical issues with the printer. I am thinking about getting a DTG.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you had any mechanical issues with the printer. I am thinking about getting a DTG.
With the other printers we did but for this one everything has continued to keep going well.

We only do the required maintenance so nothing special is need to keep the printer going. We are so glad :D that we do not need to clean the white ink tubes every week or month.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yes, I had heard of the weekly maintenance that was required weekly or monthly and that is what I was concerned about. I will contact them and see what kind of damage I will be looking at on my wallet. hahaha

·
Registered
648 Posts
We've been running ours for about 18 months and got to a point last month where we had to get another to keep up with work. If you are looking at one then I would definitely also consider a pre-treat machine as well as it's cleaner, saves time and gives you a consistent print quality which sometimes can be tricky with the handheld spray method.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We've been running ours for about 18 months and got to a point last month where we had to get another to keep up with work. If you are looking at one then I would definitely also consider a pre-treat machine as well as it's cleaner, saves time and gives you a consistent print quality which sometimes can be tricky with the handheld spray method.
I would also agree that using a pre-treat machine is a 'no brainer' for three reasons.

1, Pre-treatment consistency.
2, Area of production is smaller, cleaner and healthier.
3, The printing process is a true cycle (pre-treat, print, dry print)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you find the pretreat leaves a mark on the shirt?
We haven't noticed 'strongly visible mark' from the pretreat. When we were printing with Anajet the pretreat area was very noticeable.

Yes you can see where the pretreat is, if you know what you are looking for but this allows us to get the alignment correct.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts