T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Post What U Have Done To Get Into Retail Stores, As The Christmas Season Is Just Around The Corner. Lets Help Each Other, by Sharing What You've Done, And What The Result Was. Please Post As Offten As U Can.

EXAMPLE: Today I Plan To Send out Post Cards, To See If I Can Get A Bite.

FOLLOW UP: I Recieved A Response From My Post I Sent To A Retail Store : They want to set a meeting and discuss my line.

Everybody Give A Little And Get Little

· Registered
26 Posts
When I started my company,http://www.reflectyourpower.com we were strictly an on-line store. Last January, I was invited to display at the FAME tradeshow in NYC. At these shows all the boutique buyers will come in to order for their spring offerings. The table space is expensive but I did pick up some new accounts. We also did an on-line offer that contains links to the wholesale information and products. That way you can identify your target markets through Google and send offers through the internet for free! We tried the traditional marketing through the mail but it's really expensive and people tend to toss the stuff before they even open it! Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.