T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted here before about Proworld, but I have another one I thought I'd share.

I placed an order over $99 to get my club proworld discount and over $129 to get FREE (3.95) shipping.

Niether discount was applied! I don't know about everyone else, but I don't always double check my invoices, especially when they don't sent one and I have to go on-line to check.

I did call today and they are giving me a $25 credit. But WHY do I have to call after every order I place with them? This is happening time after time. I really wish I didn't have to use them. I already found a replacement supplier for inkjet transfers. This is soooooo annoying. Thanks for letting me rant! :)

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Keely, I am very sorry that you experienced this problem. It seems that when we revised our website your account was not picked up as a Club Pro World member. Strictly a 'technical glitch' but nonetheless annoying. I can assure you that your account has been updated and I hope that your future experiences with us will be positive. We value your business and want to provide you with the industry's best customer service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.