T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
804 Posts
Hello,

Anyone know what happened to www.rhinestoneexchange.com ?
I really like the site and was just about to upload a bunch of designs when it disappeared.
The site is still up and running, unfortunately someone thinks it is fun to attack my site. Most of the How to videos were attacked and the forums were spammed. About 300 members had to be banned.

I have updated the site and plugged some security holes.

None of the designs were compromised the upload and download links have been tested. If you are still having problems accessing the site send me your IP address and log in information. You may have been placed on the ban list by mistake.

· Registered
1,660 Posts
Hey Sick, what kind of Admin help do you need with the site? I don't have a lot of time, but maybe I can pitch in here and there to help out. It's a great site and I'd love to see it stay up and begin to thrive. I just pulled a ton of stuff to post, and hopefully we can spark a new interest in the site.

· Registered
804 Posts
What I need on the site is admins that can check registered users to verify they are real people, approve uploaded designs, and prune spam out of the forums. Right now SunDevil and I are the only admins and he has basically been taking care of the site by himself for the past 6 months. He is doing a great job but it just isn't fair for me to dump everything on him.

The attack was launched through an E107 exploit, keeping the website updated would have prevented it so that is all on me. I will remake the how to video's when I get time. I will email those who want to help sometime this week and will get you set up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.