T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am a new boy, i am start from zero to do a design print tee.
iam a graphic design, but i never do a prin-tee design.
i am interest at design tee, but don't know what is the most familiar software should use to design the artwork.i am more familiarity with adobe photoshop & illustrator.
hope big bro here can help me.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi,
I think the most used program is Photoshop but it also depends on the type of design you create. For example if you want to create some vector illustrations you will be better helped by Corel or Illustrator.

I'm also a graphic designer but my one and only program is Photoshop. I used Corel in the past but somehow I can not use it again... so, Photoshop rules! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I am trying to start on a small scale and don't know where to start. My husband is a drafter but we don't know how to bring the designs over that we see on the computer. Is that possible if so do you have to have additional soft ware or what.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am try to do shirts for my job. I work for Dept Of Social Service Child Protection. And our logo is a group of people standing together holding hands. I found the image on the internet but it is a jepg file and I can't bring it over to my machine with out it distroting. My husband use autocad and microstation to draw i think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts