T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wondering if anyone out there has had succsess online by selling other imprinted items in addition to their t-shirts? i am trying to figure out what imprinted items i can sell on my t-shirt site (other than the shirts) that are popular, and have a decent profit margin

·
Registered
42 Posts
mrmagic2713 said:
i am wondering if anyone out there has had succsess online by selling other imprinted items in addition to their t-shirts? i am trying to figure out what imprinted items i can sell on my t-shirt site (other than the shirts) that are popular, and have a decent profit margin
You should try some "sublimation" products like:

*Glass Cutting Boards
*Coffee Mugs
*Drink Coasters

Sometimes there are people who won't "wear" your design, but might like it for a drink coaster or as a cutting board for their kitchen counter, for example. While most people have no idea you can even customize products like glass cutting boards, they are amazed once they see one. Same goes for the glossy photo drink coasters and the mugs.

These products are harder to find than t-shirts, but they make a great addition to your product offering. I have a glass cutting board with a pictures of my family & friends next to my kitchen sink and I absolutely love it!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
WhoA! cutting board?

Can someone refer me a link as to how to print on cutting boards? I never image that would be possible since the cutting board is in contact with your food.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
das_king said:
WhoA! cutting board?

Can someone refer me a link as to how to print on cutting boards? I never image that would be possible since the cutting board is in contact with your food.

It's probably done with dye sublimation. You can find supplies and information at conde.com

·
Registered
387 Posts
don't forget Koozies and mouse pads

but you have to remember on the mouse pads --- it's an VERY QUICK peel (if using heat transfers)

Diane :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi,

I am thinking of producing posters/digital paintings when after I launch my t-shirts (has annyone tried this?), as digital poster printing is relatively cheap, but it would depend if this was appropriate to your market. I am also thinking of getting car bumper stickers printed to use as giveaways with my t-shirts and hopefully generate a little publicity.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I forgot to mention coffee cups. If you buy them in bulk, they are pretty darn inexpensive (like a buck a mug), and the market potential is pretty nice.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Where do you get your hoodies at? The ones I got, once printed, I couldn't unloaded even for the price I paid for them blank
If you do a forum search for hoodies, you'll find lots of sources.

Hoodies go for a much higher retail price than t-shirts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts