T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have been running a small decal/htv business with a few other services added. I would like to make a website where people can added there own fonts or designs onto tops and decals with fonts that i can cut and designs that i can print that way it will save me alot of time having to do mock ups for them and stuff. At the moment I am limited to what I can cut and print using a cricut plotter hence why the limitations untill i can get a uv printer or something else . Id like to make a website where customers can choose the size of the decal or the size of the top and color and what they would like . My goal is to expand my small business to a shop front instead of doing it from home . What would people recommend for full colour printing for starting out as in printers as I have been getting requests for upto 3-4 layer vinyl prints and just takes time when I have 20 tops or hoodies to print at the moment im looking at desktop full colour printers that are not crazy expensive.

First time poster and thanks in advance 馃檪

Registered
There are many options for design programs, ranging from cheap to expensive. I don't know what will fit your needs the best, or what kind of hosting platform you are on. That said, you will find many economical plugin options available for Woocommerce running on Wordpress.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are many options for design programs, ranging from cheap to expensive. I don't know what will fit your needs the best, or what kind of hosting platform you are on. That said, you will find many economical plugin options available for Woocommerce running on Wordpress.
Thank you for your help and I had a look at both and I think it will be very beneficial thank you once again for your help 馃槉

Registered
Why? WordPress is a wonderful and simple platform, but if there are a lot of products, it is of no use. If I'm not mistaken, there was an experiment for 5000 products. But other platforms, such as OpenCart, do fine even if there are a lot of products.
Wordpress, by itself, is only a piece of the CMS puzzle. To get ecommerce, Woocommerce can be added. I'm not sure of the exact limitations on product listing, but should be more than adequate for what the OP described, " small decal/htv business with a few other services added".

But the OP asked about a customer design feature. That's an additional plugin not handed inside of Wordpress or Woo.

Registered

Registered
Aside from attending trade shows, companies can also host their own conferences. Having a presence at these conferences will allow you to meet new contacts and cultivate a network of potential clients. But remember to keep in mind that not every company has the budget to run their own conferences. But if you do, host your own conferences. You can also conduct webinars and organize them yourself. These will allow you to engage with your audience and increase your B2B sales lead generation belkins.io/sales-tools/top-appointment-setting-companies/lex-reception .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts