T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
This is not an in-depth analysis but a couple things struck me immediately. These are simply my opinions, others may not agree. :)

1. Rather than have the product categories listed on your main page why not also put some shirts from various categories on the main page to engage the customer immediately. This would also liven up your home page a bit.

2. The product pictures. Please don't be offended but it's obvious you took those pictures with an older digital camera. The quality is not there and the majority of the shirts are very hard to read. I would recommend either using a shirt template and photoshopping your designs onto it or hiring a professional photographer and model for your shirts.

3. The prices. Eight dollars seems awfully low. I'm sure your paying customers don't mind but this might turn some people off; they see the low-quality shirt picture and then see the $8 price tag and make the assumption that it is a low-quality product. Rodney mentioned once in a thread that actually raising the prices of shirts had increased his sales. I bet if you raised the price to at least $14.99 and fixed the issue addressed in #2 that you would see a rise in sales.

I hope this helps. I think it's great that your sight is up and running and you are selling. Don't take anything I said personally, you are farther along than me. Keep it up!

- Phil

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,
thanks very much for your honest review.Everything you said was right on the money i took the picture myself and with my old digital camera.I wiil try to fix those problems including the price.Once once again,thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
One suggestion, at the top of the page it has a picture of a collared shirt (looks like something you'd wear to the office), but then you are selling t-shirts, right? I think you should put a picture up there related to what you are selling. When I see that picture I think, he sells collared shirts and ties. Just what I felt when looking at it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi,

could you explain the concept behind your office attire shirt and tie and the name? I always find it interesting how we all come up with our ideas to express who we are at first glance.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello,
the heading picture was the only template closest to the t/shirt product .I guess i will have to use that until my graphic header is ready.The first four letters of my business name (Hato) are picked from my first,middle and last name.I just added (world) to it because someone already registered (HATO)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello,
So far is working for me,i just want to be of service to everyone.I am equal oportunity seller,but i do understand what you are saying.I am going to change prizes.Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts