T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think of the following graphic as a t template? I have a script whereby the user can can the color of the shirt

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Re: t shirt template

I am not really a fan of the vector look for shirt templates. But for sizing graphics or noting LC or Full front locations.. it works. Is your script a PS script or a script for some web module?

Cam
Rj Dollen

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

All it is is javascripts, where user can click on image, which appears on the shirt and can change color of shirt. I"m new and don't have the $$ or extensive knowledge of flash to create something great, but it will hopfully fit my needs.

·
Registered
44 Posts

I feel you on the $$$ thing. Yeah, if it gets the job done. Are you doing something like Custom INk or just an online proofing system?

Cam
Rj Dollen

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Geez..I can't look at custom ink's designer right now..my pc needs to update java...user can pick design, pick color, pick size...all of which is send to me and I print.. and I gotta pick up wife...lol...:D have good one!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Looks good, I agree with the shoulder pads. You might want to come down a little bit on the bevel, emboss, or whatever is giving the highlights, because it looks a little "plastic" to me. Great Start though~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts