T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
It seems a bit weird that on the "our shirts" page that when you click on a t-shirt, it adds it to your cart instead of showing you more information about that t-shirt and a larger image of the design. Adding to cart is not the expected action when clicking on a t-shirt thumbnail, so that may throw customers off.

Your header image file size is VERY large (354.37 KB). That image could probably be resaved down to about 10-50kb and speed up the page loading time dramatically.

You should also be careful about copyrighted designs and using celebrity images. Make sure you have permissions to use images you didn't create.

For example, jimi hendrix's estate has a whole licensing department dedicated to managing how his likeness is used:
http://www.jimihendrix.com/licensing.html

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Again, I would never use someones ideas for profit, but thank-you for the info.
Thanks for clearing that up :) So many people skip the "ask permission" part because it's not the easiest route. Nice to hear that not everyone does :D

I think once you make it so when you click on a t-shirt thumbnail, you go to that t-shirts product page with an enlarged image of the t-shirt, the site will flow much better.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
avenyedy said:
Ken Styles, what is your url so we can take a look?
His feedback thread is here:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=3246

I think one of the reasons you didn't get as much feedback was because you didn't include your URL in the first post (or you removed it later) and your first post just says "ok will be doing that now" (which makes it more difficult for someone to follow or get involved in the thread). Also, you need more engaging thread title than "hey guys" :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.