T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:confused: So I have been in the process of getting a new website and decided to go with a company this time. I just got the email that the site is up and I am wondering what you guys think?
It's in the draft phase right now so they want me to look it over and request changes, if any, to be made.

I have found a few things already; Title is wrong (shows punkbabe, should be punkbebe) Size chart need 12-18months, "home" tab

Please take a look, let me know what you think. Anything will help.

www.punkbebe.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
badalou said:
Are any of you parents.. Sorry I would never put one of those designs on my child.. And if I saw a child with that shirt on I would be thinking about the parents thinking.. There may be a few that are ok.. but come on..These are for children!, Not! Ok Rodney let me have but I am not changing my mind on this one..
it's ok that you don't like the designs, but you would be surprised at what people have their kids wear, see www.tshirthell.com
For now I am just wondering about the overall web design, and overall look.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree, that's on my list of concerns. I am not sure how to make my images appear better (hard to read) without enlarging them too big. any advice?
I am thinking about taking pictures of shirts themselves with graphics vs. just design its self.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DickTees.net said:
That was very nice. I'll be sure to mention it next time I talk to him.
I am sure he would be happy to know that he has friends looking out for him, but please don't think that I would use someones artwork without their permission. I have contacted Mitch O'Connell several times and he is aware of my intentions with his artwork.
Please do, tell him Andrea with punk bebe says hi ;)
----------------
In response to the Hendrix artwork, I have submitted a image request to Authentic Hendrix, it's in "pending" status, no shirts are being sold at this time, web site is currently in the draft stage, (only up so I can view and make requested corrections) if someone tried to purchase this shirt, their payment would be declined at checkout. If it was to come back declined, picture would be taken off site. Again, I would never use someones ideas for profit, but thank-you for the info.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
DickTees.net said:
Just curious... are you at all concerned about the women's boutique Bebe?
not really, do you think I should be? The company is "punk bebe" if I used just "bebe" than that might be an issue, but on Trademarks > Trademark Electronic Search System(Tess)
there are several companies using bebe, such as: hola bebe, bebe blue, bebe sport, just to name a few (currently 188 companies)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
camconcay said:
Did you post it here asking for a critique? Not that I'm any good but I would be glad to take a look at it - I bet others will too.
yes, the site is a "draft" the web company designing it has put it up for me to look it over and request changes, if any, to be made.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
twosouls said:
Nice and simple, easy to navigate. Do you screenprint your designs or are they heatstamped? I was also wondering how you got the copyright to print Jimi Hendrix tees?

Good work!

Mark
Thank-you!! I went to http://www.jimihendrix.com/ filled out a image request form and am still waiting for it to be approved. I have the picture up on the the website but am not selling any shirts until the image is ok'd. I spoke with Authentic Hendrix and they said that it can take 6 months+ to get a reply. Sorry for the late reply.

www.punkbebe.com

1 - 13 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.