T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

OK, I'm ready for the brutal truth. What do you guys think of my site and my designs? I want honest opinions and thoughts. I would appreciate constructive criticism though, not "Your site sucks" or something like that. :)
We offer funny and offensive t-shirts and also many kinds of other apparel as well.
What do you think of www.RickerWear.com ?

Happy Sales !!!

Ricker
www.rickerwear.com

·
Registered
192 Posts
A couple of thoughts. The bottom three image links (Affilitate, Best Links, Vote) made me initially think they were also t-shirt categories due to just being right in there with the rest of 'em. I would differentiate them somehow (perhaps remove them from that main section); additionally, I would differentiate their links in the left column as they just look like more t-shirt categories at first glance there as well. The Google ads, imo, detract from the legitimacy of the site. It'd be nice to have sections for FAQ, Contact, etc. Perhaps stick them up below your header, and also move your Affilitate, Best Links, Vote stuff up there as well?

Okay, those were my initial reactions. Best of luck...
Honeyflip

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the response Honeyflip,

Now that I think about it, those are very good suggestions. I'll get those thre confusing sectoins outta there. I have contact info and the such, but it's all the way at the bottom of the page.
Should I get rid of the Google Ads all together? Or move them somewhere?
What about the small banners on the right, they kinda like my friends list, should I change them all to text or get rid of them ???

Thanx again.... anyone feel free to answer these as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The ads are the only thing that bothered me and also what that person said above about differentiating the different group of links (catergories and others). The flashy ads are too much. It's like I can't tell if they're related to your site or not cuz theyre all over the place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts