T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
yuptees.webs.com

I used free webs, but I think I made it look pretty nice. Didn't realize that freewebs actually gave a free store. :D

Also, tell me if you like the shirts.
One quick recommendation I have is that, make your logo 75% smaller. It is too important. I am only looking at your logo, and nothing else.

· Registered
387 Posts
Wow, that site looks better than most of the sites I've seen listed on here. Very funny welcome message, and the shirts are actually funny too (unlike the THOUSANDS of shirts out there that make incredibly weak attempts at being funny..)!! Keep it up!

The only suggestions I have for you are definitely decreasing the logo size as it takes away from everything else you have to offer, and you may want to consider registering a domain name to make yourself more legit. GoDaddy.com has good prices and easy setup. I think they may include e-mail addresses too.

· Registered
814 Posts
OMG i kept clicking and thought i wasnt getting anywhere because that GIANT balloon thing!! needs to be smaller.. people will NOT scroll down to look for your products..

Get a real domain

Get RID of the advertisements. That is a HUGE no no.. they scare the customer into thinking the store is not legit, and they try to entice customers away from your store

get actual product images with models wearing the shirts.

· Registered
348 Posts
OMG i kept clicking and thought i wasnt getting anywhere because that GIANT balloon thing!! needs to be smaller.. people will NOT scroll down to look for your products..

Get a real domain

Get RID of the advertisements. That is a HUGE no no.. they scare the customer into thinking the store is not legit, and they try to entice customers away from your store

get actual product images with models wearing the shirts.
yup what she said.. lol and is cleverer a word?? lol but shrink the bubble.. get your own domain, and I say it looks good

oh and rather than having to click on satisfied customers to see ur models put them with the designs

· Registered
92 Posts
Like everyone else said, shrink the header by 1/3 or 1/2 at least.
Also, I don't love the blue box covering the design on the shirts where it says "New".
Otherwise, great site, very crisp and clean.
Shirts are nice, love the party animal one.

Annette

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.