T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
614 Posts
For all out there that's considering this new trend in direct to T-shirt printing, I have a cost effective solution. FYI my company had developed this technology some time ago. I recently decided to make them available, they are all based on quality Epson parts. These machines are priced at a fraction of the cost of others and are in all respects the same thing, they may look different on the outside but the insides are the same. For the first wave of orders we can make you a great deal. Please check out and compare apples to apples on our web site. For additional information please contact us directly. This will become a standard in the very near future for most types of garment printing. Because we are the designers of the machine we can tailor one to suit your needs. I also have an ink set with custom profiles that rival screen inks.

http://belquette.com/pages/5/index.htm

· Premium Member
614 Posts
Cotton,
The print head used in most of the of textile machines are the same heads used in your desktop printer with the exception of a few using Spectra heads yielding big $$$.
Our machines carry we a standard 1 year warranty.
This machine is as easy as printing on your desktop printer. Just place the t-shirt around the feed tray and feed it in from the back of the unit like a piece of paper it comes out the front, no fancy linear feed systems to break, just a bare bones system that’s works.

Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.