T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
If you're trying to do what I think you're trying to do (reclaim the word "patriot" for those outside of a particular political umbrella, in a similar way to the black community reclaiming the word "******" or the gay community reclaiming the word "queer") then I don't think any sound-minded person could really disagree with you. Quite how one's "patriotism" should be defined by one's support of a particular party or policy, as opposed to a country, I'll never know.

The site looks good, well structured, and easy to use.

One thing: i'd like to see a mention somewhere of the method of printing, so people know if they're buying something screenprinted/transfered etc.

Somehow I get the feeling this thread may warp into the off-topic thread of the week...

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the forums!

EDIT 2: If this topic does derail, ground rule No.1: if we can guess your politics from your post, you've gone into an inappropriote place for these forums! Keep calm people!

EDIT3: You can pretty easily guess the forum-censored word

·
2,957 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Nice site. Since this is a forum about t-shirts I will keep the political comments to myself(showing great restraint!!!)
You should do well. The site is structured well I think (I'm definetely no expert). I don't totally agree with pricing structure of your shipping, though. I understand where you're coming from, but if somebody is ever going to buy $200 worth of my stuff(whenever I get a site) I will gladly pay the shipping!
Welcome again!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Layla, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums.

Since this is not a political forum, this might not be the best place to ask what folks think about "patriotism" (we don't want to get into that arena :) ), but if you're looking for feedback on your site or overall designs, feel free to post your request for feedback in the Site/Design reviews forum.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super to hear from you all. I love the feedback so far. It's funny you said that about shipping. I keep changing it from 0.00 to 19.95 back and forth. Yes, I think I'll change it to 0.00

About the political stuff. Am sincerely not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers. I like the feedback from everyone. The shirts are all 100 % preshrunk cotton, I buy the good stuff and they are all screenprinted. I will add that, good advice.

I would like to hear MORE feedback! Thanks, Layla

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, i changed the topic to what do you think about my patriotism site :), therefore, I'm not asking for anyone's view on patriotism. Is that better?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts