T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Great information but I need a little clarification: Does this make sense:
I am relabeling Next Level shirts, they have a tear away brand tag that I plan on removing, they also have a basic care tag with Rn, fiber content, country of origin. My plan is to leave the original care tag and screen print our retail logo on the inside of the collar.

On another brand shirt i will have to remove all of there labels and add my own. To be clear I was intending on doing the following:

Include our retail logo along with all of the info off of the original label we removed as a screened tag on the inside collar. Does this seem correct, also am I fine keeping hte original Ra or should I create my own and use that instead.

Appreciate the advice.

KP

· Registered
5 Posts
If I pull the original label off do I need to keep up with the origianl RN number?

On the Next Level, I was going to leave their care tag and just remove the Brand Tag? I think this one will be easy, we are going to screen print our labels since we are doing runs of 144-288 at this time unti lwe get a better grip on labels.

The issue with buying the labels is we need so many different types and sizes.

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.