T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
#1 - For me, it's difficult to see the design on the initial selection page. If I have to squint to see what you're trying to sell me it quickly gets to be annoying and I leave the site. I would greatly increase the size of the design, no need to see the entire shirt on the initial page. Show it after the customer has gone to the order page.

#2 - The guy in the "boat" is OK on the home page, but too large on subsequent pages. I don't like to scroll down to see the shirts because of him, in fact by the 4th page I was wishing for his boat to sink.

#3 - The "Help" page is hard to read, red and blue text on a blue-green background.

Just my thoughts, it could be my screen res or needing glasses or whatever, but these are my observations. Good luck!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I donno. I don't want to be an *** but it is hard to see the initial design. I think the designs are really unoriginal and overpriced. Only shirt that seems to even be worth the money is the AA one. If the prices are so high due to spreadshirt, I'd say either work on more unique designs so then the shirts are worth it, or do host your own store.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts