T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what are the steps to take in starting an online store for T-shirts. I already have a webdesinger the equipment to make shirts and the designs to start up. The Question I have is what are legal procedure(credit card transaction, shipping)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
The Question I have is what are legal procedure
There are no real "legal" procedures outside of establishing yourself as a business in your county/city and/or state.

You can accept credit cards through PayPal, or you can signup for a merchant account through one of the many providers online (sometimes your bank can also offer merchant accounts).

I'm not exactly sure what legal question you would have regarding shipping. Could you clarify?

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I use Paypal vertual payment system. I can take any creditcard and process the card on line without expesive equipment. The person can give me info on phone or email me or I can be out in the fileld and collect the info as I do with my retail store clients who often pay me with credit cards. It cost me 20 a month. easy to set up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you want to open an online ecommerce store business then you should hire a online store development firm which could help you to develop an attractive online store so that it can get more number of customers for increasing the sales of your ecommerce business.

So, in my point of view providing the customers huge discounts on each and every product and by managing your website properly can help you to draw more sales for your ecommerce business quickly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Register your company, get a shop license or whatever legal requirements your place has.

Hack the supply part of your products.

Get you domain name.

Build you website either through hard coding or you can use magento platform.

Integrate your payment gateway.

Start selling.

You can get a better idea about us by seeing our eCommerce development services ( www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-contus-ecommerce-website-development-ramesh-m ) and please don't forget to convey your requirements in our website's live chat.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Build you website either through hard coding or you can use magento platform.
There are so many "out of the box" e-commerce sites available, I use prestaShop which comes pre-installable on most Linux hosting packages as part of the Softaculious applications.

It has Payment, Shipping and Stock control already built in, everything is configurable and you do not need any software development experience.

There is also a stack of online resources and videos to help you get it up and running, the most important part to me would be the SEO/Google ranking.

Best of luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just opened my online store a week ago. I used Wix builder and it was easy. Done it myself. Has lots of apps you can drag and drop like a store and lots more. I paid for 2 years a while back but just now got around to creating it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There are lots of templates out there for wordpress. They cost very little and can be customised to your needs also lots of cool plugin to make your site work better for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts