T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am trying to come up with some design ideas and I remember last year there was a popular design trend that involved swirls and patterns. I have not been able to find any info on them. (It looks sort of like a Hawaiian pattern)
Can some one help me to find out what this 'style' or 'pattern' is called?

Thank you in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.