T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be doing our first festival in a couple of weeks. We would like to know what to use to cover our display tables with. We would appreciate any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
We will be doing our first festival in a couple of weeks. We would like to know what to use to cover our display tables with. We would appreciate any suggestions.
All the shows we ever did we just bought cheap flat sheets (bed sheets) to cover our tables, if the event ran more than one day we also used them to cover the stuff in our booth over night.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
558 Posts
We bought plastic table skirts from the local party supply store. You can get them in solid colors and not kiddie designs :) You can cover 3 sides and leave the back open so you have access to understock.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I use cheap tablecloths from Wal-Mart. Cut your logo in vinyl and heatpress it to the front of the cloth. It really makes your table stand out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What a wonderful idea. At my last show we could put up banners because of the wallpaper on the walls. Some of the vendors were putting their banners on the front of their tables but their banner was getting beaten up. Will be doing this for my next show. I might even get some orders from other vendors. Thanks for the idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts