T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up y'all, I am a busy person at time of the month but my free time is usually 2 weeks. I was thinking on investing in a heat transfer machine so anyone in my area that wants print on their blank tees can visit me and I'll charge them a fee. What's a budget I should work with and what are prices of the vinyl if I don't HAVE to supply the shirts?

· Registered
307 Posts
All you need is one sanefane about 1500.00 that will take care of everything...

· Registered
1,311 Posts
I don't do the type of vinyl your thinking about but go look at proworlds site. They are a sponsor of the forums and I think they sell packages that are affordable. Even if you don't buy a package and try to piece it together in your own the contents of the package let you know what u will minimally need. Then also search the forum for inkjet transfer vinyl, heat press, heat press vinyl, thermoelectric. Those are all searches that will yield TONS of information for you to begin your research. It's unlikely anyone will compile a custom guide for you as we all started the same place you did an the research Is a very important part of the learning process. As you get further you will be able to refine your question and get some killer help here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.