T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a beginner and just purchased a used babylock bmp6 (no software included). I got the machine to work using the images that are already loaded, but want to know how I can create my own images? What software should i be looking for? Does the machine normally come with software? Can anyone recommend some free or inexpensive beginning software?

· Registered
2,857 Posts
Embird. Cheap, expandable with add on modules, lots of videos and on line support forums, bottom line it works well.

· Registered
245 Posts
I have embird too. like they say, inexpensive, easy to learn and the people that write the software write the parts according to what the end users say they want. THe big companies tend to write something and then tell folks it's what they need. a bit backwards, right?

there's also a great yahoo group to ask questions, and the maker of the program reads them all the time looking for ways to improve the software.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.